Thanks for coming on the Reimagine Work Podcast!
This podcast highlights the rebels who are carving their own path, the leaders who are re-thinking how to work within their firms and the philosophers questioning the role of work in our lives.
I like to do a couple of hours of reading and research before interviewing so to help me, please take five minutes to fill out the short form and book a time to record!
Thanks, you rock!
Podcast Audio Tips
- We will use Skype: Please downloadthe latest version of Skypeif you do not have it already. My Skype name is [email protected]
- Use a laptop instead of a phone or tablet: For the best audio quality and internet connectivity
- Microphones or earbuds are our friends: If you have a microphone, please use it. You will sound far better than the built-in speakers on your laptop. At the very least, use earbuds.
- Find a quiet place with good wi-fi: Noisy coffee shops don’t make the most ideal location for podcast interviews (they also don’t always have the fastest Internet connections). On the other hand, if your lifestyle makes noisy locations unavoidable, we’ll make it work and after all, that’s part of your story!
- Turn off all notification sounds on your device: We don't want listeners to think they got a text message and stop listening to the podcast...
- Close down all other programs: To help Skype function more efficiently, we recommend shutting down all of your other programs and apps.
The interview should take about 45 minutes. Plan to block off a full hour. I may ask some scripted questions, but will mostly try to keep it conversational and see where the discussion takes us. Here is a general structure of the conversation:
Introduction (~5 Minutes): I'll ask you about how you define yourself in terms of your work, life and how you spend your time
- What are you most energized by right now?
- What mission are you on?
- How do you spend your time?
Your Story (~10-30 Minutes): I'll dive deeper into your story with questions like:
- When did you first know you were going to carve your own path?
- When did you decide to take the "leap"?
- How did you end up doing what you are doing today?
- How do you decide how to spend your time?
- What are some of the challenges you face as a freelancer?
- What does your day look like tomorrow?
- What do you struggle with most working on your own?
Future of Work Mindset Reflection (~5 Minutes):
- How do you define your own success?
- What advice would you give someone graduating high school or college today?
- What have you learned that you wish more people knew?
Questions? E-Mail [email protected]
- No categories