“I didn’t think I’d be turning down work and choosing not to grow”
I spoke with Chris Donohoe one year ago about his just-announced launch of his consulting firm, Uncommonly. He’s more committed to carving his own path than ever and we walk through some of the lessons learned, pivots and his long-term strategy. Chris breaks down what he’s learned over the past year, how he has started coaching people one-on-one and how he is thinking about structuring his time and day.
- Selling time versus projects
- Working a max 40-hour workweek
- Taking a coaching program
- Things he didn’t expect 1 year into building his own firm
- Working with an amazing co-founder
- His reflections on leadership and his goals